EXHIBIT AT BITESP – EXPERIENTIAL TRAVEL
Taking part in the BITESP in Venice means getting to know thousands of industry professionals during an event entirely dedicated to the incoming and outgoing tourism of experiential travel. The trade show offers an exhibition area as well as a travel workshop.
Thanks to the“Travel Experience Festival”, Bitesp 2020 will offer exhibitors the opportunity to promote the offers of experiential tourism to the general public.
Reasons to participate
- To obtain visibility during an event where industry professionals and experiential travel are the main actors.
- To participate in the Travel Experience Festival and contact the general public
- To find new commercial partners, statistical data confirm that incoming- outgoing tourism and experiential travel are the winning combination to further develop the tourism industry.
- To meet international buyer as every exhibitors will be able to attend to all the workshop sessions during the trade show
The numbers of the Bitesp 2018
- 2.421 Industry professionals
- 3 Days of B2B workshop
- 122 Buyers interested in the italian experiential travel
- 346 Sellers (Hotels, DMOs and many other suppliers)
- 5.786 Scheduled appointments
- More than 50 journalist and blogger
- 56 Educational
The trade show represent a real growth opportunity to obtain maximum visibility during an event where the professionals of the tourism incoming-outgoing and of the experiential travel are under the spotlight, thank to the Exhibition Area and the Travel Workshop between buyers and suppliers.
Exhibiting in this prestigious event, gives you the chance to be the main actor during three days dedicated to companies that wish to promote their offer to the italian travel agencies and outgoing operators.
The exhibitors will be provided with a fitted desk to meet industry professionals interested in developing new commercial partnership and that will participate in the B2B workshop with scheduled appointment.
BITESP, thank to its format is a useful event to meet the industry professionals that deal in the incoming tourism and experiential travel products.